Alumni Engagement and Communications Committee
Purpose: Develops and implements strategies for communicating with and learning from the alumni community and facilitates opportunities for engagement within the alumni community and between alumni and faculty, staff, students, and friends.
Projects and Objectives:
- Develop best practices for Regional Planning Committees after soliciting feedback, advice, and thoughts to share from Planning Committee Coordinators and other regional network leaders.
- Help identify ways to rejuvenate regional leadership and assist DAR in recruiting regional volunteers, specifically in the Bay Area, D.C., Los Angeles, Boston, and Iowa City.
- Brainstorm and facilitate writing articles for the Alumni Council column in The Grinnell Magazine.
- Continue to support Global Day of Service and Summer Picnic publicity and encourage increased attendance and participation.
- Encourage nominations for Alumni Awards.
- Discuss and work to improve Alumni Council presence on the web.
- Anna Halpin-Healy '13 — Assistant Director of Alumni & Donor Relations, Regional Programs
- Nino Parker '07 — Associate Director of Alumni & Donor Relations, Regional, and Special Events
- Dan Say — Web Specialist