Reunion Class Committee
Class committee members work to strengthen their class ties throughout their Reunion year. As a group, class committee volunteers lead the planning efforts to build a Reunion that will highlight their Grinnell experience and will engage and inspire their classmates to be involved, attend, and stay connected with the College. Members establish peer-to-peer contacts with classmates and work on achieving various programming and fundraising goals established by the committee. They set an example as active volunteers by making a philanthropic commitment, by attending Grinnell events in their area, and by participating in the year long planning process.
Responsibilities of a class committee member:
- Encourage and maintain peer connections to the College.
- Generate excitement about attending Reunion.
- Attend Reunion Planning Weekend in the year preceding their Reunion.
- Make a personal commitment to the Reunion gift; support the class fund director(s) with Reunion-year fundraising.
- Work with Development and Alumni Relations liaisons to successfully plan and execute various components specific to their Reunion. This may involve special programming, organizing and hosting the class social and dinner, working toward fundraising goals, or organizing and participating in outreach efforts.
- Serve alongside all committee members as a host at their Reunion.
For more information about serving on a class committee, contact Paige Everly, associate director of alumni and donor relations for reunion and award programs, at email@example.com or 641-269-4633; the Annual Giving team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 641-269-1846; or your class agent.