Grinnell Regional Networks Volunteer
Grinnell regional networks are groups of alumni, parents, and friends who stay connected to the College and with one another by planning events and gatherings in their area. Regional planning committee volunteers coordinate events with the assistance of the Office of Development and Alumni Relations to further the following goals:
- Promote the College’s spirit, mission, and vision in regions around the country.
- Build connections and fellowship among alumni, parents, students, and friends.
- Foster healthy relationships for the advancement of the College.
- Create an environment committed to the goals of the community, social justice, and lifelong learning.
In order to accomplish these goals, each committee meets two to four times a year and coordinates at least four events.
Responsibilities of a regional planning committee member:
- Attend planning meetings.
- Assist with events and/or lead planning for an event.
- Recruit additional alumni to participate in the regional network events and the planning committee.
If you are interested in connecting with a regional network or would like to plan an event in your area, contact Anna Halpin-Healy ’13, assistant director of alumni relations for regional programs, at email@example.com or 641-269-3186.