Alumni Student Connections Committee
Purpose: Partners with staff to extend meaningful alumni connections to support current students and student programs. Students informally and formally connect with alumni in a variety of ways already, but this committee focuses on specific programs and coordination to ensure that this connection is both formalized and meaningful for students and alumni alike.
Projects and Objectives:
- Provide leadership and guidance for existing programs between alumni and current students.
- Provide leadership and support for the Stephen K. Kent '67 Memorial Senior Class Gift.
- Provide formal Council partnership to the Student Alumni Council and Student Government Association as they seek to improve overall student engagement.
- Be involved as a Committee in program planning and selection of alumni speakers for student programs such as New Student Orientation and the Medallion Ceremony.
- Assist, as needed and requested, with alumni–student engagement initiatives in support of the Center for Careers, Life, and Service.
- Michelle Czarnecki — Assistant Director of Alumni Relations for Student Programs
- Nate Dobbels — Assistant Director of Alumni Relations for Career Programs